Location: Northern Suburbs; Industry: Investment
A small investment firm specializing in sports in the northern suburbs of Chicago seeks an Office Manager/Bookkeeper to join their team. Duties include general office management, light bookkeeping (i.e. invoicing, billing, etc.), client relations, and ad hoc tasks. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required; Quicken or QuickBooks a huge plus. Someone reliable with strong common sense and excellent communication skills is ideal. A competitive salary plus discretionary bonus, insurance stipend, paid time off, and 401k will be offered. This is a wonderful, flexible, and low-key group.
- Support Founder and Managing Partner and 2 Junior Partners
- General office management
- Ordering supplies and equipment
- Sort mail and distribute to the appropriate party
- Stocking the refrigerator
- Oversee maintenance and repairs
- Website management and social media management
- Invoicing, billing, reports, interfacing with third-party financial vendors, etc.
- Looking for someone competent, with good common sense, thinks on their feet, pleasant, precise, detail-oriented, and a good representative to clients
- Works well in a small environment
- Familiar with investor contracts/companies
- Experience with website management, press releases, and social media
- Bookkeeping experience