If you like to wear many different hats, this is a great opportunity to join this real estate investment firm. Not only will you support the partners and associates you will manage the office, plan events, and assist with light accounting.
This role requires a broad skillset, high-energy, and a forward-thinking mentality. You will be the go-to person and must feel comfortable providing solutions for a busy team.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office.
- Coordinate and manage schedules and meeting logistics.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings and conference calls.
- Draft correspondence.
- Oversee and manage outside service vendors.
- Process all expense reports, invoice processing.
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Perform receptionist duties (greet visitors, answer and redirect phone calls, receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail).
- Manage and maintain a filing system.
- Plan and coordinate mass mailings.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks as necessary and requested.
- Form strong relationships with team members.
- Serve as a conduit in between IT and Web designer
- 5 years of administrative experience, college degree preferred.
- Experience with Concur, QuickBooks, and SharePoint is strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to multitask and provide attention to detail is essential.
- Creative backgrounds and/or bookkeeping experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office.