Location: Magnificent Mile; Industry: Real Estate
This vibrant, global property management company downtown offers a cohesive culture and excellent core values that focus on innovation, full dedication, and perpetual learning. This person will help manage the physical space, which includes many common areas for team members to meet and commiserate. They will also handle requests from the C-suite, ensuring that they are powered to take on new business. Compensation is competitive and includes a bonus, benefits, and perks like free snacks around the office.
- Provides personalized administrative support to company executives, as required.
- Reconciles credit card statements and completes expense reports.
- Coordinates and prepares necessary items for meetings and events.
- Arranges travel and hotel accommodations.
- Prepares and coordinates complex travel itineraries.
- Maintains availability as an active point-of-contact throughout travel periods to resolve potential complications and respond to timely requests.
- Greets and assists guests. May assist with coordinating office visits, as requested.
- Sends timely communication to office or appropriate team members regarding administrative updates and helpful information.
- Ensures conference room reservations, operations and cleanliness are up to standards.
- Manages the coordination and execution of office meals and events. Negotiates as necessary to receive competitive rates.
- Manages inventory and ordering for office and kitchen supplies. Ensures all essential supplies are constantly stocked.
- Ensures mail is received, signed for and distributed in a timely manner.
- Oversees efficient company travel, lodging and meal coordination as requested.
- Oversees the company’s after-hours on-call management.
- Manages the coordination and execution of employee recognition items and events.
- College graduate preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of customer service and administrative experience.
- Familiar with corporate and field concepts, practices and procedures are a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite, phone systems, copiers, and printers is preferred.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality with sensitive business and personal information.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; attentive to detail.
- Manages multiple projects and meets goals and deadlines timely and consistently.
- Versatile, flexible, and thrives in an environment where there are constantly changing priorities.
- Values and fosters a sensitive and supportive approach to a diverse working environment.