This is a tremendous opportunity to get your feet wet in the world of recruiting! Join a boutique healthcare staffing agency that provides an inclusive, balanced and caring culture.
This role is central to the successful workings of the team. Our client is looking for an engaged, adaptable professional who is an expert at managing multiple priorities. Someone who thrives in a team and isn’t intimidated by taking on new tasks or helping when there is a need for an “all hands on deck”.
Get ready to have fun, work hard and grow your career!
- Answer incoming calls, answer ongoing questions, sending out healthcare updates. Act as the go-to person for Field Staff.
- Interacting with Field Staff, following up on assignments, monitoring their performance, and gauging their interest.
- Interact with clients regarding Field Staff and their projects.
- Support multiple team members with scheduling that moves and changes quickly.
- Track all employee birthdays and anniversaries. Organize and manage employee events.
- Oversee the licensing process, tracking the status of all Field Staff.
- Background checks, requirement audit, and I-9 E-Verify.
- Manage all new employee intake paperwork.
- College degree preferred with some experience in customer service
- Demonstrated attention to details
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced computer skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Must be self -sufficient, good with MS suites and google suites
- Someone who can wear many hats, no task is too big or too small
- Thrives in a fast pace, always changing environment.
**Please note this business is onsite where all safety procedures are followed.