Join a company that lives by its values and their mission to strive for excellence in everything they do. The Executive Assistant is a highly-regarded and pivotal role in the organization. The successful individual will thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes demanding environment.
This is an opportunity to work with two leading Partners who are on-demand and on the go. Every day is a little bit different with new challenges, fast-moving scheduling, and ever-changing and tight deadlines. Enjoy a supportive and collaborative team. Apply now!
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, conference calls, and travel itineraries which require heavy calendar maintenance and the ability to make last-minute changes that are communicated professionally and effectively
- Prepare extensive travel itineraries and manages the entire travel process, ensures accuracy of logistics (flight, hotel, transport, etc.)
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as polished and gracious hosting skills reflective of the Partner’s values and integrity
- Must be able to handle multiple deadlines and be assertive with the Partner and other senior management to have the team adhere to deadlines and help manage short, and long-term priorities
- Anticipate the Partner’s needs and requirements throughout the day, gets ahead of and solves any issues rising, and always remains one step ahead
- Must have fast response times to emails, texts, phone calls after office hours and on weekends
- Work with household staff to seamlessly integrate personal life and work life
- As the first line of support to the Partner, must be available 24/7, candidates need to be flexible and comfortable with this
- 3-5 years- experience supporting senior level executives
- Highly focused and results oriented. Ability to support intricate, deadline-driven operations while also being able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in their initial stages
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail and constantly seeks excellence in their output. Has excellent documentation and execution standards.
- Confidentiality. Must maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information
- Relationship builder. You represent the executives and the firm in every action you take and should be conscious of that as you build relationships throughout the organization
- Long-term perspective. We are seeking a candidate that is interested in developing a long-term relationship with the firm, including our employees, portfolio companies, and in certain cases, our Limited Partners
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills, attentive to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
- Desire to take on projects and initiatives where candidate will act as Project Lead, responsible for logistics, personnel coordination, and financial planning
- Will assist in the organization, communication, scheduling, coordinating, collaborating with other teammates to provide world class support to the Partner
- Action-oriented, highly collaborative, high emotional quotient