Personal/Office Assistant to the CEO
A global finance firm is seeking a Personal/Office Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer. This is a unique opportunity for someone with excellent communication skills, the mentality that no task is too big or too small, and a high level of discretion.
- Travel arrangements, errands, and ad hoc tasks, expense tracking and bill payment
- Calendaring in Outlook. Draft and send correspondence
- Manage office supply inventory/ordering, handling reception, and more
- Support personal errands and correspondence
- Trustworthy with demonstrated experience handling highly confidential information
- Ability to work independently while managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills/EQ
- College degree preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience
A competitive compensation package is offered in addition to discretionary bonus and benefits. This position will be 100% on-site in their Loop-based office.