Join a cutting- edge biopharmaceutical company and step-into an industry that will open doors throughout your career with constant opportunities for growth and learning. Our client is looking for an Administrative Associate to support the operations of their office, managing conference rooms, overseeing facilities, and greeting guests.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position with a team of incredibly talented and passionate individuals who are truly impacting the health and daily well-being of millions. Take this step in your career and make a difference.
- In office daily to answer telephones, greet and welcome guests
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist with shipping needs of all departments and managing the FedEx account along with mail room
- Manage conference rooms and meetings, including scheduling, catering, and logistics
- Work with hotel and other outside properties to facilitate meetings (meeting space, food, and beverage)
- Coordinate service requests with executive team as needed
- Create, edit, and proofread company documents in Microsoft Word, Power Point and/or Excel as requested
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires including first day logistics such as seat assignments and conducting the office tour
- Schedule on-site and virtual interviews for various departments and manage company recruiting inbox
- Coordinate on-site interviews and ensure all candidates have a positive experience
- Assist HR with employee engagement initiatives such as birthday/anniversary events and employee gifts
- Work closely with Facilities Coordinator regarding inventory, ordering, stocking, and other duties related to maintaining a professional work environment
- Perform all other admin duties and ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional, fast paced environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
- Highly proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Competencies: Teamwork & Collaboration, Attention to Detail, Organizational skills, Interpersonal skills, Problem Solving, Professionalism, Written and Verbal Communications.