A boutique executive search firm is seeking a highly-organized professional who is a self-starter and action-oriented. This position will serve as a point of contact for matters relating directly to the administration of all recruitment projects for clients, candidates, and members of various organizations, inclusive of C-suite executives, investors, and members of various organizations.
He or she will be expected to build positive, effective relationships with our clients, candidates, and external contacts, while continuously advancing and bringing new ideas to the table. This role requires exceptional communication and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- Proactively managing the workflow, communication, and reporting for multiple projects.
- Interfacing with the project delivery team to ensure timeliness and thoroughness of delivery.
- Assisting in the formatting, preparation, and proof-reading of documents for proposals, internal and external reports, and other related documents.
- Coordinating meeting schedules and travel arrangements for one (1) Partner, one (1) Senior Principal, and clients/candidates; assisting with day-to-day activities and other general office duties.
- Proactively maintaining calendars, phone and email communications for one (1) Partner.
- Entering and updating the candidate database and file share system.
- Acting as a team member to provide support to other teams on an as needed basis.
- Maintaining, updating, and improving marketing efforts inclusive of social media, website, and business development.
- A minimum of five years supporting a C-level executive, Senior Partner, Managing Director, or General Manager in a professional services organization.
- 5 years of experience in the information technology and/or software engineering arena, with emphasis on modern commercial software tools, platforms and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills; ability to prioritize one’s work (billable/business development work first, internal work second, any other projects last).
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).