Our client is a global financial services firm seeking a talented individual to assist inefficiency of the day-to-day functions of the firm. In this dual role, you will be the liaison between external guests and clients and the face of the organization while providing outstanding administrative support to the Asset Management and Transactions team.
This is a unique opportunity to be at the hub of the office where you will get an inside look all teams as well as interact with leadership. A great place to make your mark in the organization!
- Support the Asset Management and Transactions team:
- Arrange and manage travel, prepare and submit monthly expense reports in compliance to company policies
- Schedule office meetings, maintain individual calendars, register team members for conferences, plan department events, etc.
- Retrieve and organize the execution of legal documents by efficiently coordinating the transfer between law firms and the Asset Management team
- Assist with various Asset Management projects (i.e. organizing site visit photos and formatting documents for material for brand consistency)
- Perform receptionist duties including answering incoming calls, daily mail sorting, ordering catering, and managing conference room calendars
- Serve as a backup to the C-Suite executive’s phone lines
- Answering office requests via in-person or email
- Greet and assist guests
- Be innovative and initiate projects/ideas as you see needed
- Provide a variety of general office and administrative support functions for the firm
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 2 years of administrative experience preferred, preferably within Finance or Real Estate
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing across all levels of the company
- Ability to work independently and consistently with minimal direction and supervision
- Exceptional project and time management skills required
- Must be highly organized, proactive and resourceful
- Strong team player with the ability to respond to shifting priorities
- Strong typing skills and working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)