We are hiring! With business booming, we are looking to add a Recruiter to our internal team. If you are interested in partnering with top firms to solve hiring challenges and make a difference, then look no further than TLG.
We specialize in customized recruiting for Direct Hire, Temporary-to-Hire and Temporary/Project work. Our areas of focus include: Administrative/ Office Support, Project Management, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Customer Service, Marketing and Senior Level Search.
Building teams. Making connections. Changing careers.
What TLG Offers
• Hybrid role, 2-3 days in office
• Gorgeous office space with private rooms, collaborative conversation spots, wellness rooms
• Free snacks, free coffee/drinks, free gym
• Thursday community get together for networking
• Competitive compensation package, including year-end bonuses
• Create innovative sourcing plans to identify eligible candidates through a variety of search methods including social media, networking & referrals, LinkedIn, industry organizations and other search techniques
• Maintain and develop candidate relationships for future open positions.
• Screen and interview applicants who have applied to TLG.
• Conduct meaningful and behavioral interviews.
• Recruit on multiple job openings simultaneously and directly manage candidate communication.
• Attend meetings to understand our clients and their staffing needs.
• Facilitate interview and hiring discussions pre/post interviews.
• Provide professional and expert consultation with regard to the hiring process, market and feedback.
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques as well as creating new ones in order to be competitive in recruiting practices.
• Negotiate compensation/benefit packages.
• Committed to providing the best candidate experience
• Meet/exceed weekly quotas
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 3+ years of professional work experience
• Outstanding communication skills
• Must have a high attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple responsibilities
• Proven negotiation and presentation skills
• Highly proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent relationship-building skills
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced industry