Real Estate firm in downtown Los Angeles, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support multiple executives by managing
various priorities, anticipating needs and resolving day-to-day needs that will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the team. The ideal candidate is a professional who takes initiative, pays attention to detail, has exceptional problem-solving skills, and possesses the ability to adapt on the fly while handling confidential matters with discretion. This is an organization that values professionalism and excellence in giving back to the employees and the community.
- Organize/manage calendars, schedule appointments for workable access to the executives.
- Provides a connection for smooth communication between executives and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Works closely and effectively with executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for executives, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting general correspondence, memos, and letters, many of which are confidential in nature; overseeing all calls to ensure they are routed to appropriate executive and that messages are returned; and other tasks that facilitate the executives’ ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles all matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assists in the preparation of packages and requests for information.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, compiles documents for travel related meetings, prepares T/E reports.
- Creates and updates presentations including charts, tables, graphs, utilizing various software programs.
- Processes invoices for payment, obtaining approval, and routing to appropriate party for payment.
- Prepares agendas, notices, and minutes for meetings.
- Handles all aspects of event planning for team meetings, dinners, and social events.
- Administrative experience, including executive level support, some college preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Outstanding follow through with exceptional communication and the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to be effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various priorities, and demonstrate the highest level of service.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Microsoft applications and other general office equipment is required. Outlook experience preferred.