Senior Executive Assistant
A truly unique opportunity to work with an innovative real estate company that has transformed buildings and workspace communities. It is the future of real estate and you can be a part of this incredible team where every person contributes to innovations that drive meaningful change.
Join this team and make a difference in your career.
- Report to and provide administrative support to the Principal – Director of Life Sciences
- Coordinate day-to-day workflow, collaborate with various departments and facilitate internal and external communication.
- Act as a liaison between the Principal – Director of Life Sciences and the internal staff, investors, tenants and other corporate clients
- Plan high-level meetings and events, ensuring all presentation materials are prepared and updated.
- Proactively manage a busy, dynamic meeting and travel schedule; anticipate travel issues and modify as needed.
- Maintain a system for ensuring timely and accurate expense reporting.
- Update various operational schedules, Outlook contacts and monthly expense reports.
- Work to ensure the Principal’s schedule is aligned with their strategic priorities and allows them to be as productive as possible.
- Represent the Principal as the first line of communication.
- Provide support on special initiatives and projects as needed
- An energetic professional who can multi-task, work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience of executive-level support and handling of confidential information
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Commercial real estate experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-regarded university
- Proficiency in Microsoft-based software