Step into the world of a Global Management Consulting firm with this long-term contract opening. What do you need to bring to the table? A few years of staffing/recruiting experience and the desire to jump in feet first and hustle! Whether your experience is on the corporate side or the agency side, this position will provide the groundwork to break into any company. Learn from a talented and dynamic team with a forward- thinking culture.
This position is 100% remote.
What Your Day Will Look Like
• Works with human resources to support staffing needs as necessary for the smooth flow of work and continuous pipeline of potential candidates.
• Supports onboarding, new hire orientation and training preparation.
• Assists in scheduling candidate interviews, coordinating with hiring managers.
• Follows-up on scheduling, overseeing changes, updating teams and candidates as needed.
• Maintains accurate records in proprietary database regarding the interview process, updating notes and feedback.
• Tracking and reporting recruiting efforts, entering information into the database.
What You’ll Need to Do the Job
• Minimum of two years-staffing/recruiting experience
• College degree
• Must possess sensitivity in understanding the needs of candidates and the team
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, need it now environment
• Desire to learn new skills, likes to be challenged, driven to succeed