We are hiring! Due to internal growth we are looking to add a Staffing Manager to our team. If you are interested in partnering with leading firms nationwide, are passionate about driving business and are confident in your leadership, experience, look no further!
We specialize in customized recruiting for Direct Hire, Temporary-to-Hire and Temporary/Project work. Our areas of focus include: Administrative/ Office Support, Project Management, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Customer Service, Marketing and Senior Level Search.
Building teams. Making connections. Changing careers.
What TLG Offers
• Hybrid role, 1-2 days in office
• Gorgeous office space with private rooms, collaborative conversation spots, wellness rooms
• Free snacks, free coffee/drinks, free gym
• Thursday community get together for networking
• Competitive compensation package, including year-end bonuses
• Oversees the daily workflow of the team, sets daily priorities to meet expectations
• Provide recruitment and sourcing strategies to ensure objectives are met along with proactive recruitment for anticipated needs
• Motivate and train team, provide feedback and lead coaching conversations when necessary
• Assist with the candidate interview process; interview preparation, assist with closing goals
• Develop and maintain Temporary Division client partnerships to make certain clients are satisfied with the quality of the work provided by the team
• Partner with the Direct Hire team to identify and build new and existing client partnerships, proactively marketing TLG
• Lead client conversations to understand job specifications to ensure the recruiting team can successfully meet objectives
• Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations and constructive feedback
• Ensure all TLG Best Practices are embraced and put forth daily
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of 3+ years of professional work experience
• Outstanding communication skills, listening and assessing conversations
• Strong writing skills for internal and external purposes
• Must have a high attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple responsibilities
• Proven negotiation and presentation skills
• Highly proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent relationship-building skills
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced industry