Long-term temporary assignment that will run through the end of the year! Join an iconic leader in the consumer goods industry that has been touching the lives and hearts of families for over 100 years! This is a phenomenal chance to experience working for one of the best organizations in the city.
Bring your “A-game” to the table and your passion for hard work!
*this a hybrid position, three days in office, two remote.
• Hours 8:30am-5pm
• Route and schedule shipments for manufacturers
• Inventory Receipts and Cycle Counts
• Manages multiple Outlook Inboxes at once by prioritizing, setting deadlines, and coordinating the flow of information
• Provides back-up support for co-workers when appropriate
• Understands, recognizes, and effectively manages challenges by proactively working to decrease their impact and frequency of occurring
• Performs routine administrative and clerical duties, such as answering phones, preparing documents, maintaining files, and processing paperwork.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Assist with any ad hoc projects or requests
• College degree strongly preferred (Associate’s or Bachelor’s)
• A minimum of 1-2years of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative and a team player