Location: Loop; Industry: Venture Capital
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Chicago’s most respected venture capital firms. This is an organization that has been globally recognized and respected for their work and celebrated as a Best Places to Work.
Join a team that values an Executive Assistant who is engaged in the business, offers sound judgment and is service-oriented. This role is challenging and fast-pace and rewarded with many company perks.
- Extensive calendar management and logistical coordination, working across multiple time zones on a global level
- Arranging domestic and international travel, including hotel accommodations and car services, directions, restaurant reservations, etc.
- Preparing travel and expense reports, including the reconciliation of reimbursements
- Managing correspondence and prioritizing information and correspondence, proactively responding whenever appropriate
- Actively tracking all interactions and populating attendee data into the firm’s client relationship management (CRM) database daily to keep records up to date
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors, in accordance with the company’s’ expectations
- Preparing customized slide decks in MS PowerPoint for client meetings
- Willingness to assist with other projects to include investor portal management and client-related communication/reporting
- 4-8 years of executive assistant experience with a preference for at least two years of that experience in a private equity or financial services environment. Must include experience providing executive assistance to groups
- Commitment to anticipating needs and resolving issues while demonstrating a professional and service-oriented demeanor
- Desire to learn the context of the assignments and develop industry knowledge through exposure in the workplace
- Strong software application skills, including expertise in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with database experience