Administrative Assistant, Human Resources (temporary)
Great opportunity to build your HR experience and work in a team-oriented environment with a collaborative and inclusive group. You will manage a high-volume workload that requires attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency. Strong communication skills, self-directed and ready to go ASAP are all key to this long-term assignment.
- Schedule interviews and case studies and serve as point of contact for candidates, recruiters and internal staff during the interview process.
- Support recruiting activities, including interview scheduling, candidate communication and application processing through an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Assist the offer process including application collection, background verification and pre-employment screens (including conducting reference checks).
- Manage onboarding and offboarding notification process for consultant hires.
- Arrange travel details and communications between candidates and third-party vendors.
- Generate employee folder for new hires in electronic and hard copy form.
- Manage confidential files and other privileged information; perform routine audits as requested.
- Assist in administration of benefits for new hires and employee Wellness benefit tracking.
- Assist with coordination of Lunch and Learns, including maintaining RSVP lists and communication with internal parties.
- Order and keep track of supplies for the HR department.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous administrative experience in a professional setting; investment management or financial services industry highly preferred.
- Ability to recognize the necessity for professionalism, confidentiality and decorum.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with Visio preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (i.e. Greenhouse) , a plus but not required.
- High attention to detail with can-do attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- High degree of integrity with ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Proactive approach to task management. Ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure.