Work for a boutique organization that supports growing companies through financial management and guidance. The Administrative Assistant should be self-directed, have a keen eye for detail, and exceptional writing/proofreading skills.
If you appreciate a strong, tight-knit culture, this is the time join their team!
- Create, generate and/or update documents (reports, letters, memos, spreadsheets, presentations) for internal and external communications
- Support/backup for maintaining investment email correspondence, including routing prioritizing, and responding to time-sensitive requests
- Assist with management of electronic and hard files, in accordance with document management policy
- Assist with Stockholder and Board of Director Mailings and Other Communications
- Work with the other members of the Operations Team to identify needs and formulate recommendations for improved administrative processes and practices
- Work directly with the Staff Accountant to assist with tax matters, QuickBooks, bookkeeping, insurance matters, etc.
- Special projects, research and other duties as assigned
- Assist with insurance matters
- College graduate. Business degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- 1-3 years of administrative experience in corporate setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite/Office365 (must be comfortable in Excel)
- Knowledge of SharePoint and database management experience a plus
- Strong writing and proofreading skills required