Join a dynamic team with a fast-growing private equity firm. You will support day-to-day functions and provide broad exposure to many aspects of the business including investor relations, finance, marketing, and fundraising.
This is a role that offers a high degree of visibility to senior managers and investors. Reporting to the AVP, Finance and Operations you will have the opportunity to be involved in strategic priorities and learn from the best in their field.
• Assist in preparing investor communications including quarterly financial statements, portfolio updates, capital calls, distributions and general reports.
• Work closely with the Company’s third-party fund administrator and assist in managing investor onboarding, quarterly report distribution and fund accounting.
• Provide support in the review of budget, financial reports, fund performance, and variance analysis
• Assist in preparing marketing and investor materials, including pitch books, due diligence questionnaires and RFPs
• Support investor targeting and outreach effort, and assist in the management of due diligence and investor closing process
• Support logistics and coordination of investor relations events including annual investor meeting
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc analysis as requested
• Job may be modified from time to time based on its business and operational needs change.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Communications or related field.
• 1-3 years’ professional experience, ideally in financial services, investor relations, fund placement or fund administration. Experience in writing RFPs and DDQs is a plus
• Critical thinker with strong financial and analytical skills.
• Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong organization and project management skills with high attention to detail.
• Technically proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (including functions such as Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP).
• Fluency with CRM system and research tools including Salesforce, Statista, Pitchbook, Preqin.
• A highly motivated individual with a strong business acumen who can work cross-functionally in order to accomplish team goals and objectives.