Personal Assistant needed to support a principal who put her thumb print in the Pharma industry. The principal serves on two boards and will start a new endeavor of mentoring female executives. The successful individual is highly organized and self-motivated and will provide support in a personal and professional capacity. You will be responsible for effectively coordinating a complex and ever-changing calendar of meetings, travel, and life events. The ideal candidate will be well-spoken, self-sufficient, proactive, extremely organized, and a “jack of all trades”. Additionally, you must have a “can-do” attitude and excellent judgment to properly prioritize multiple and potentially competing requests.
- Support all personal and professional travel, meetings, and life events.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, handle highly confidential and non-routine information.
- Manage households in conjunction with the property managers and staff.
- Ability to travel to personal residence and manage errands.
- Assist with financial reports, invoicing, bill paying, tax preparation.
- Book and coordinate personal appointments with privacy and discretion.
- Help the CEO with any project management needs and any projects that arise.
- Assist on personal support, including running various errands and personal gifts.
- Help coordinate corporate events and parties, including catering for luncheons, and assist with setup,
- cleanup and support during such events.
- Assist with family matters, travel, engagements as needed.
- Office support such as ordering supplies, stocking, and work requests with building management.
- Run items between home and office including documents, lunch, supplies, and executive’s vehicle.
- Assist with business and personal technology needs and troubleshooting.
- Any other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties in this job classification.
- 10-15 years of experience supporting a C-suite executive or UHNW individual.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Highly organized, able, and adept at managing calendars
- MS Office, tech savvy and able to troubleshoot as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills – Quick turnaround to keep operations flowing smoothly.
- Manages several tasks at once and adapts to changing requests.
- Strong time management – Stays focused to completes tasks on time and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Speaks and writes professionally on behalf of the executive.
- Pays close attention to details in all facets of role.