Support the CEO of a highly successful firm dedicated to improving communities. The CEO values a true partner that is poised and professional with outstanding interpersonal skills and can often step-in on the behalf of the CEO. This position will require someone who understands the nuances of a highly visible individual with a complex meeting and travel schedule, someone who enjoys putting the pieces of the puzzle together on a daily basis. As the Executive Assistant, it’s important to manage shifting priorities with confidence and ease.
If you enjoy being the right-hand partner and being involved, this is a great opportunity to join this successful and dynamic team.
- Oversee incoming calls, managing any follow-up as needed.
- Manage a complex and changing calendar for internal and external meetings, events, travel, and all other activities.
- Prepare necessary materials and information in advance of meetings and events.
- Coordinate travel logistics, including: air, hotel, ground transportation, itineraries, required documents, and specific event details.
- Maintain/organize paper and electronic files.
- Maintain contacts, ensuring information is current.
- Respond to all invitations and prepare correspondence for review.
- Assist in coordinating special events.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong work tenure: minimum 5 to 10 years of Executive Assistant experience, including scheduling.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Track record of handling confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with people from varied backgrounds in a professional manner on the phone, via email, and in person.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workflow and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and be solution oriented.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Organized and detail oriented