Executive Assistant/Chief of Staff, Chicago, IL (Remote)
Our client is a growing Biotech firm that is ready to hire an Executive Assistant/Chief of Staff to join their team. This is a part-time/remote position (20 hours per week) that has the potential to grow into a full-time role. If you love working in an entrepreneurial environment, love the hustle and thrive working independently –this is the job for you!
Your savvy communication skills will bring together key stakeholders internally and externally creating outstanding connections and partnerships.
- Managing the Executive’s schedules, scheduling internal and external meetings and planning travel.
- Planning and coordinating of all content for meetings and proposal development.
- Able to put plans in motion to accomplish the “to-do’s”, next steps from each meeting.
- Serve as liaison between the executives and the internal team, as well as our freelance community.
- Keeping our freelance community fresh with new hires; creative directors, producers, writers, graphic designers, etc.
- Development of SOW’s and contracting for projects.
- Make quick and accurate decisions when the executive is unavailable.
- Ability to thrive and be effective in a highly collective work environment.
- Collaborate with executives to determine and prioritize business strategies.
- Oversee the timely completion of all projects.
- Spearhead and manage special projects as directed by the executives.
- Strong executive presence, consistent sense of urgency and meticulous attention to details.
- Demonstrates personal accountability including managing multiple projects simultaneously and setting priorities.
- Must have strong leadership and problem-solving skills to assist with the daily operations.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel etc.) and social media channels
- Start-up/tech experience is ideal.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure.
- College degree preferred.