Are you ready to step into a dynamic role that offers you the opportunity to be the backbone of one of the most renowned investment firms in Chicago? Our client is on the lookout for an Executive Assistant to become an integral part of their team, where you’ll embark on a journey filled with excitement, challenges, and the chance to make a real impact.
And let’s not forget about the thrill of diving into challenges and opportunities to showcase your resourcefulness and problem-solving prowess. Whether it’s diving into market research, analyzing data, or spearheading initiatives, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation, driving results that leave a lasting impact.
So, if you’re a proactive go-getter with a passion for organization, a knack for multitasking, and a desire to be part of a dynamic team apply now!
- Manage and coordinate logistics for meetings, events, and travel for the Investment team.
- Ensure Investment team members are prepared with all materials and information for meetings, events, and travel by compiling reports and/or presentations.
- Assist in the management of communications received by members of the Investment team.
- Update and keep current computer, network, and filing system to ensure quick and easy access to all information.
- Anticipate needs and solve problems independently.
- Maintain a high level of support skills including excellent communication and technology skills.
- Approaches others professionally and tactfully; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Inspires the trust of others; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments; Upholds organizational values.
- Communicate and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and across all levels of the organization.
- Create reports, write, edit, and proofread business correspondence.
- Maintain and update data and contact information.
- Additional administrative tasks include expense reports, mail distribution, office supplies ordering, lunch meetings, and document approval.
- Answer phones and provide backup to other Assistants.
- Organize and prioritize workload and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience working in an Assistant role preferred.
- Team player with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and manage competing deadlines.
- A positive attitude and the willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks required to meet the daily demands of the business.
- Must be a notary public or obtain a notary public certification immediately after hire.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to learn other systems or applications necessary to perform the job function.