Executive Assistant to the Chief Talent Officer
Our client is a growing Private Equity firm ready to hire an Executive Assistant who enjoys a tight-knit team, no micro managers and a leadership team that trusts your work. You will support the CTO along with ad hoc support to other teams as well as office services/reception responsibilities. If you are excited by consistently learning, interested in growing with the company and immersing yourself in a thought-provoking environment, this is your next job!
- Hybrid schedule
- 100% company paid medical
- 25 days PTO, plus 13-14 holidays
- Year-end bonus
- Work closely with the CTO to develop tracking and a cadence for portfolio company talent management, including execution of meeting scheduling, candidate outreach, interview scheduling and data entry into new talent management system.
- Support CTO by organizing and following up on various projects that are ongoing with external business partners and portfolio companies.
- Provide ad hoc administrative and project support to the rest of the firm including the investment, operations, and business development teams. This includes heavy calendaring and scheduling via Outlook
- Expense processing for employees via Concur
- Help set up for in house client meetings, board meetings, and other high-level meetings of the firm including placing catering orders and prepping conference room technology.
- Assist in planning parties, firm outings, and the annual investor meeting by helping secure venues, food and transportation.
- Restock conference center and kitchens with supplies and notify lead EA when inventory is low
- Unpack all deliveries and boxes and put away items accordingly
- Distribute inbound mail and prep all outgoing mail and packages, including FedEx
- Work with IT to help troubleshoot various technology-related questions
- Answer main telephone line and direct inquiries to appropriate place. The main telephone line only receives a handful of calls per day.
- Maintain office security procedures by registering all guests and monitoring visitors entering and exiting the office. Visitors in office occur 1-2x per week on average.
- Greet guests upon arrival ensuring their comfort and escort them to appropriate meeting space
- Miscellaneous errands required on occasion – post office, food pick-ups etc.
- Miscellaneous office support such as updating feature walls, booking travel, printing documents, contact management and any other administrative task that may be needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years of EA/office experience required (one to two years at C level preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external needs
- Demonstrated track record of interacting with senior-level people and outside constituents including
- Ability to hold sensitive information in confidence
- Strong administrative and people management skills
- Solid organizational skills – able to handle multiple tasks, maintain detailed records
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams and Zoom software