Are you about ready to hit the Brake Kill Switch on your job search? Look no further! Get ready to AMP up your career with this fantastic opportunity to work with a global consumer goods firm known for their outstanding growth and success, impeccable customer service and a whole lot of fun. You will contribute your expertise to building a first-class customer service division.
If you enjoy working both independently and, on a team, handling complex customer and want to work with one of the best and most respected companies…then let’s go full throttle and apply now! This is a long-term temporary position.
- Provide technical support for a full line of Electric Bikes via phone, email and occasionally in-person. Use technical understanding to troubleshoot and diagnose functional issues for consumers, both quickly and accurately.
- Take over complex cases that come in and work with the consumer on complete resolution.
- Manage escalated or complex calls and emails calmly and efficiently.
- Work directly with consumers to proactively problem solve and efficiently resolve complicated product issues. Accurately place warranty orders for customers and record defective information for internal use.
- Partner with the Quality Assurance team to troubleshoot complex and unique consumer use cases.
- Develop understanding of Electric Bike line with hands-on experience. Maintain open communication to flag important learnings for Engineers.
- Share key troubleshooting learnings with the Customer Service team and help create easy to use resources to help Customer Service Associates independently resolve more inquiries. Provide feedback on current servicing materials to improve team and consumer experiences.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working on bikes or equivalent experience as an avid cyclist.
- Experience in tuning, fitting, and repairing bikes preferred.
- Basic understanding of electronics and key electromechanical components on Electric Bikes required.
- Hands on Working experience with Electric Bikes preferred.
- Experience in a customer-facing role with a strong customer service mindset.
- Must be a quick learner, and an effective and proactive problem solver.
- Possess a professional speaking voice and excellent phone skills.
- Ability to meet a consumer and speak to consumers based on their technical knowledge.
- Possess a high energy level with the capability of remaining cool under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and keying accurately in a minimum of 45 WPM.
- Initiative Taker, be self-directed and a team player.