Do you enjoy serving as the first impression for clients and visitors? Are you a pro when it comes to providing outstanding service? Our client is an Investment Advisory firm that is seeking to hire an individual to provide reception and administrative support while possessing a professional and composed demeanor. You will also assist with operations –accounts payable, expenses, vendor management and facilities. The right candidate will be proactive, have a high sense of accountability and thrive in a busy and challenging environment.
- Greet all visitors in a professional and friendly manner, answer incoming calls
- Manage and maintain conference room calendars
- Manage company provided lunch account and services, making changes and researching new vendors as needed for both internal and external personnel
- Oversee office snacks, kitchen areas and supplies while adhering to the general office budget
- Assist in scheduling all office maintenance, assist in maintaining equipment is regularly upheld by coordinating with the Office Manager and vendors.
- Manage ad-hoc accounts payable payments and invoice retention, as needed
- Assist in annual audit reporting
- Perform monthly credit card expense reporting, allocating office-related transactions and remedy any discrepancies as they occur
- Assist in Franchise tax and annual reporting for both Corp and LLC/LP entities
- Assist in the review of Concur expense reporting at the employee level
- Assisting in the planning of onsite and offsite events, as needed
- Reciprocal administrative support to EA’s including, but not limited to, travel and expense support.
- Assist HR as needed (interview coordination, onboarding paperwork assistance, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Previous experience in a professional office setting preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent calendar management skills and strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements a plus
- Data entry experience ideal