Executive Assistant, Chicago, IL (Hybrid)
Voted a Best Places to Work, work/life balance, hybrid schedule, growth potential, excellent compensation, mental health programs and more! Everything you have been targeting is all right here!
Our client is a highly respected financial services firm ready to hire the best C-Level Executive Assistant. The ideal individual is proactive, collaborative and can organize and prioritize quickly. You take great pride in your ability to use rigorous judgement and confidentiality. You’re an outstanding communicator with exceptional problem-solving skills and understand the technology industry. Most importantly, you love what you do and bring your A-game every single day.
- Confirm the Executive has all pertinent materials documentation and agendas for all meetings. Update changes, ensuring all details are covered.
- Anticipate changes and shifting priorities that will safeguard the executive from unexpected changes.
- Provide day-to-day Executive administration support including calendar management, drafting communication, filing, invoices, expense preparation, bills, travel arrangements, preparing of presentations, etc.
- Maintain records of incoming and outgoing correspondence and materials.
- Maintain calendar and communicate adjustments/changes on a regular basis.
- Professional travel arrangements including research, flights, and accommodation.
- Provide team support as needed, including an understanding of organizational goals and priorities and effectively publish department updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 5+ years’ experience supporting an executive.
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint required.
- Prior experience navigating standard travel and expense systems.
- Strong communication skills with a high comfort level interacting with senior management, directors and individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas orally and in writing. Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced culture.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, be proactive and initiate action confidently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical, research, problem solving, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Comfortable working in technology and proactive in finding ways to improve efficiency with available tools and resources.
- Provide back-up as necessary for team members.