Our client is a leading, privately-held Midwest security solutions provider that is hiring an Executive Assistant to support the CEO of a high-energy, collaborative, fun-loving team! A successful candidate will be self-motivated, a friendly communicator, detailed oriented, problem solver, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. In conjunction with supporting the CEO the EA will also provide support as needed for the Executive Team. Someone who enjoys being a strong partner and is passionate about seeing a team grow and succeed, will be just the right fit for this role!
- Supports the CEO and Executive with wide-ranging administrative responsibilities for CEO and Executive Team.
- Manages an extremely active and often moving calendar, completes expense reports, composes and prepares correspondence that is often sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Ensures smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management and staff.
- Oversees a variety of special projects as needed with multi-tasking as necessary. Ability to take initiative, use good judgment, understand deadlines and carry multiple projects through to completion with an ability to work independently under general direction, prioritize work and ask for further clarification when necessary.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep upcoming commitments and responsibilities updated, following up appropriately.
- Builds relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects some of which may be highly confidential.
- Tackles deliverables with a pro-active approach, including drafting letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provides support for the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assists in coordinating the agenda for meetings and off-sites, and all- staff meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills with business writing experience
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.