Our client is a Global Education firm paving the way to empower students through a rigorous and innovate educational program in a community that embraces diversity of people, culture and ideas. Along with their students, be inspired to pursue your passion and lead a life purpose and excellence.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Executive Assistant who enjoys being part of a collaborative team and working with talented leaders. There is an emphasis on work/life balance and wellness/coaching programs.
This is a hybrid, Temporary-to-Hire opportunity.
- Provide executive assistant support to the President, who oversees three additional institutions overseeing:
- Interaction with Advisory Boards four advisory boards
- Interaction with Trustees and assistants
- Manage Academic, Finance, and Nominating Governance Committee Meetings
- Prepare timelines and post materials in Diligent, board portal
- Support meeting requirements, both onsite and virtual, travel, dinners, events
- Answer questions and support any needs Trustees may have
- Prepare board payments and process expenses timely
- Heavy calendaring in Outlook; scheduling meetings internally, externally, meeting movement; must stay close to email, phone, and IMs for changes happening in real-time
- Keep accurate contact information in Outlook; detailed information + introductions (particularly for Advisory Board members, and external contacts)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to reach out to gather information as necessary
- Prepare expense report claims on behalf of the executive
- Arrange travel as needed, plan for COVID testing and ensure clear travel in accordance with updated information
- Support weekly team calls, solicit team for agenda items for review; identify who will attend and if there are any guests
- Interact and assist team members as needed, support Board of Trustees with any requests
- Interact with C-Suite Executives and their assistants; respond to meeting and calendaring requests and any other items requiring action as a priority
- Greet Trustees, guests, and team members from other offices visiting the Chicago office; help with access to the building, securing conference rooms, badges, printing, and any other needs
- Minimum of 6 years supporting leadership executives in a professional setting
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Impeccable attention to detail and precision
- Exceptional time management – demonstrated track record of managing multiple tasks
- Positive, can-do attitude and eager to step in whenever needed
- Desire to take part and be an integral member of the team