This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly noted investment firm based in Chicago. The ideal candidate has a “get it done” outlook with meticulous attention to detail, high energy with the ability to solve problems, think two steps ahead, plan meetings/events, and manage shifting priorities with ease. The company provides a positive and supportive culture, work/life integration, and the chance to enhance your skills and experience. You will support the Investment team and the Communications/PR team with a strong work ethic and a passion for your profession!
- Deliver outstanding administrative support to the Investment team as well as support to the internal Communications and PR team.
- Maintain a high level of support skills including excellent communication, proofreading, and technology skills.
- Approaches others in a professional and tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Strong communicator and genuine team player with the ability to anticipate needs and solve problems independently.
- Ability and skills to create reports, write, edit, and proofread business correspondence.
- Efficient in Administrative tasks; Expense reports, mail distribution, office supplies ordering, lunch meetings, and document approval
- Manages Events and Conferences database to ensure current.
- Delivers content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Manages company social presence via LinkedIn.
- Manages firm materials such as case studies, decks, and other important documents.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and upholds organizational values.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience working in an Assistant role in a financial services organization a plus.
- Team player with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Must be a notary public or obtain a notary public certification immediately after hire.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Planner, Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and other core applications.
- Demonstrated ability to learn other systems or applications necessary to perform the job function.