Executive Assistant, Chicago, IL (Hybrid)
One of Chicago’s premier financial organizations is seeking an Executive Assistant a Senior Level Executive. In this high-profile role you will play an integral role as you leverage your business acumen, confidence, integrity and professionalism. The exceptional individual demonstrates strong leadership with a collaborative style and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment with finesse and accuracy. The focus of this role is to skillfully manage business necessities. This is a tremendous opportunity to expand your experience and take your career to the next level.
- Manage the calendar and travel itineraries with a high level of accuracy and speed. Private travel experience required.
- Act as a liaison between the executives and their direct reports to coordinate larger projects and priorities.
- Proofread, edit, and produce some written correspondence and presentations for internal and external communications, especially board-level communications.
- Anticipation of things before they happen and the ability to be proactive.
- Ensures that meetings are as productive as possible by reviewing agendas in advance, schedules requisite preparation time, prepares briefings, and coordinates follow-up
- Attends meetings as needed to identify action items and follow up on behalf of the executives. Take notes during meetings and make sure that action items from the meeting are executed.
- May need to be available at certain periods during the year outside of standard business hours (i.e., associate recruiting process, various firm events).
- Arrange conference rooms and catering for meetings, updating calendars with conference rooms and phone numbers utilizing outlook.
- General administrative office duties such as backing up fellow EA’s.
- A minimum of 5+ years of executive administrative experience supporting higher-level management.
- Private Equity experience required along with private travel experience.
- Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail
- Must have a very professional presence and exceptional communication skills both verbal and written. Strong proofreading skills is a must.
- Articulate, proactive and able to effectively multi-task.
- High level of professionalism with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ideally, have experience with Concur expense management and Salesforce software programs.
- Positive disposition, a high degree of judgment, initiative, and discretion.
- Willingness to take on new tasks and be self-motivated.