Highly visible role supporting the CEO of a uniquely creative financial services firm. Your role is to be the guardian of the CEO’s time, the mastermind behind the scenes, and the confidential confidant who transforms chaos into clarity. Your unerring ability to anticipate needs, wield organizational wizardry, and maintain a poised and unflappable demeanor are the stepping stones to success. The CEO is in constant motion and is looking for a partner who will keep the same stride and have the same commitment, at all times, to help people change their lives.
- Savvy gatekeeper for the CEO and act as a representative for their time and attention.
- Follow up with staff members on action items and projects pending for the CEO.
- Create the weekly team PowerPoint presentations and proactively assist with meeting preparation.
- Manage corporate and personal calendars of in-person, virtual meetings, events, while handling cross-company communications.
- Manage and operate the CEO’s email, correspondence, follow-up, and demands.
- Write a daily brief and oversee one virtual assistant as well as coordinate with the Head of Operations on hiring roles and the Head of Content Operations on shoot schedules and CEO preferences.
- Coordinate and optimize international and domestic travel arrangements, (hotels, Airbnb itineraries, car services, agendas, locations, transportation), compile travel-related documents, and maintain accurate travel receipts.
- Provide diligent support in both professional and personal matters.
- Record behind-the-scenes footage and largely travel alongside the CEO.
- Assist with the management of the CEO’s social media when onsite.
- Attend meetings, events, filming shoots and functions.
- Handle other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned.
- 4-5+ years in an Executive Assistant capacity to C-level executives in a creative industry.
- Seamlessly handles confidential and sensitive materials and information.
- Familiarity with communication systems (Discord, Telegram, Zoom, Slack).
- Must be available to travel as needed.
- Must have reliable ground transportation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.