- Focus on proactive sourcing and evaluation of qualified candidates.
- Partner with client recruiter or Recruiting and Training Consultant to gather details for sourcing.
- Develop sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels.
- Create compelling outreach through InMail, email and phone calling.
- Provide exceptional service through candidate exchanges prior to scheduling calls with the recruiter.
- Provide feedback regarding your sourcing efforts.
- Stay on top of labor market knowledge and cutting-edge tools for sourcing.
- Create/Scrub/format job descriptions.
- TLG resume formatting.
- Manage/post jobs on LinkedIn.
- Communicate with client and candidates via email and phone.
- Prepare and send correspondence of behalf of recruiting team as needed.
- Coordinate and plan interviews as needed.
- Conduct reference checks for direct hire.
- Provide back-up to Senior Executive Assistant/Director of Operations on Mondays and Fridays.
- Provide back-up to Office Administrator answering the mainline and front door, registrations as needed, and TLG website job postings.
- Assist with Constant Contact/direct hire.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, internet research, networking, cold calling
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Positive team attitude
- Can work in a fast past environment