Location: Chicago; Industry: Various
Experience new opportunities in financial services, telecommunications, marketing, healthcare, executive search and more! We have a variety of positions that are long-term, short-term and temp-to-hire to suit your career goals. Contact us to learn more about specific projects, and start your new career today!
• Provide administrative support to department teams and provide back-up support to other administrative assistants as needed.
• Coordinate and arrange meetings including agenda preparation, meeting invitations, reserving and preparing facilities and resources, and arranging offsite meetings as requested.
• Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
• Maintain various logs, reports, and templates.
• Front desk Reception coverage, greet scheduled visitors, and direct them to the appropriate person or team.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work well with others at all levels.
• Strong computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook