Location: Chicago; Industry: Various
Long-term and short-term temporary positions with the following experience.
- Provide administrative support to department teams and provide back-up support to other administrative assistants as needed.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings including agenda preparation, meeting invitations, reserving and preparing facilities and resources, and arranging offsite meetings as requested.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Maintain various logs, reports, and templates.
- Front desk Reception coverage, greet scheduled visitors, and direct them to the appropriate person or team.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work well with others at all levels.
- Strong computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook