Location: Chicago; Industry: Various
Our client is a start-up organization seeking a strategic, people-first and mission-driven individual to join their team as an Executive Assistant to the C-Suite as they drive the mission of better healthcare. You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of their management and leadership of the business, including leading efforts around planning, preparation, and time management. You will serve as a trusted partner to deliver against the priorities of the business and support the team and culture of the firm. This role will coordinate and manage executive calendars, drive effective and efficient use of time, and lead logistical planning for day-to-day plans, Board of Director and external engagement, and for key meetings and travel.
- Partner with the C-Suite to support the execution of critical business priorities through efficient and effective calendar and time management, preparation of key materials and logistics, and multi-week out planning and preparation.
- Support effective and efficient use of time for the team relative to key organizational priorities for the business and culture through time management, prioritization, logistical planning, and preparation.
- Actively manage the calendar and escalate any questions/concerns to ensure schedules are effectively and efficiently organized, meeting logistics are confirmed, and necessary preparation is done.
- Manage all planning and preparation for external engagement, including meetings, preparing executive communications, assisting in preparation and distribution of meetings agenda and materials, and capturing and tracking meeting notes and follow ups.
- Drive planning and execution of executive and company-wide meetings and events, including meetings in the field/markets, with the corporate team, and for the senior leadership team.
- Provide additional support for program management and other foundational tasks where needed, including project planning, intake, prioritization, initiation, execution, and training.
- 6-10+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant for C-suite leadership team.
- Ideal experience is with a high-growth company with advanced calendar and program management experience.
- Have demonstrated motivation, perseverance, and confidence by solving problems, planning proactively, taking initiative, and delivering results by operating with autonomy
- Execute and operate at a fast pace, bring focus and structure to situations as needed and manage well in fast-paced and/or higher-pressure circumstances
- Have exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate executives’ needs
- Can interact seamlessly and with a high level of professionalism across a broad range of individuals including senior leadership and external executives and other stakeholders
- Bring passion for a mission-driven organization and show a willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ to do whatever work is needed for the cause and for the team
- High attention to detail and a drive for execution and results, using both to propel results in your work and collaboration
- Ability to learn and to navigate complicated interpersonal dynamics and collaborate to get work done
- Strong communication, written and verbal, to engage senior leaders, demonstrating a command for ability to communicate priorities, risks, and action plans clearly and succinctly in multiple formats.