A leading investment firm and strategic client partner is seeking an Executive Assistant/Floater who will be responsible for providing impeccable support to senior level professionals in a high-profile, extremely visible and fast-paced culture.
The key to success is the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels in the firm including internal senior management, administrative staff and external strategic business partner contacts. Must be a team player and feel comfortable supporting multiple people.
This is a tremendous opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and move your career to the next level!
- Oversee complex calendars, manage travel itineraries (domestic and private), and staying on top of any issues or concerns related to changes, update calendars accordingly.
- As needed support including handling conference room coordination, reception coverage, coordinate extensive travel schedules, conference calls and meetings.
- Arrange conference rooms and catering for meetings, updating changes appropriately.
- Anticipation of things before they happen and the ability to be proactive, must be a savvy gatekeeper.
- Assertive in keeping the team updated with changes. iPhone provided for after hour responsibilities as they arise.
- May need to be available at certain periods during the year with traditional events.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, spreadsheets and presentations utilizing MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Complete and track expense reports
- Perform administrative and related duties that are broad, varied and often confidential
- Open and separate mail accordingly, oversee FedEx and messenger services
- General clerical, setup files according to company standards, back up administrative team, participate in the coordination rotation responsibilities.
- A minimum of 3-4 years executive administrative experience supporting high-level management
- Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail
- Articulate, proactive and able to effectively multi-task
- Outstanding of grammar/spelling/proofing with professional communication skills
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Concur and Salesforce are ideal.
- Positive disposition, sound judgment, initiative and discretion
- Willingness to take on new tasks and be self-motivated