Growing law firm with an emphasis on multi-faceted legal issues impacting licensed healthcare professionals is hiring a Firm Administrator. Variety of responsibilities to keep you challenged –administrative, operations, policy/procedure, invoicing, recruiting, retention and professional liaison to outside resources –with an emphasis on enjoying your personal time. The ideal candidate will have three years- experience in Human Resources and a multi-faceted role with plenty of growth potential and opportunities to expand your career.
- Manage office operations, creating a smooth running and efficient office for the team.
- Oversee and create office policies and procedures.
- Supervise staff and associates, setting goals and expectations to drive performance.
- Administer employee benefits.
- Lead firm recruiting efforts and talent retention initiatives.
- Train and onboard new employees, creating a brand awareness.
- Track hours for nonexempt employees and prepare payroll (ADP).
- Responsible for internal accounting, including accounts payable and receivable; prepare client invoices.
- Serve as firm liaison to all outside vendors, including building, IT and marketing.
- College degree preferred with 3+ years HR experience at a professional services firm.
- Accounting and/or Legal experience are a plus.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Collaborative, team player, works well independently.
- MS Office experience, advanced Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Ability to learn new software programs.