Thoughtful and customer service minded part-time (temporary) Office Coordinator needed for a premier consulting firm, highly decorated with Best Places to work awards. You will serve as the first point of contact for employees, guests, and clients visiting the firm. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a highly proactive and dependable teammate, and possess a white-glove service mentality.
This is truly a unique opportunity to join one of the most sought- after consulting firms nationwide!
- General office support. Prepare the reception and client areas for the day. Greet all guests, process security access and badge requests, sort mail and receive packages, answer phones, and provide concierge support. Assist with supply and snack ordering to ensure the office is equipped to support clients and guests. Assist with conference room reservations and maintain overall cleanliness and presentation of common areas. Provide support in routing DocuSign requests, updating the intranet site, and submitting invoices for processing through our accounts payable process.
- Facilities Liaison. Support employee requests for access to building amenities. Submit timely work order requests through the building and track them through to completion.
- People Engagement, Events & Culture. Send general and template-driven office communications. Assist with catering orders for internal meetings, coordinate with vendors, and ensure proper set-up and tear-down.
- Key Office Meeting Support. Provide support in the execution of key in-office meetings. Ensure that all guests and clients are welcomed into the space, and they have a positive, memorable VIP experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience, college degree preferred.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and a passion for creating a warm and inviting experience for guests and staff.
- Ability to deliver quality work in a timely manner.
- Effective communication both orally and in writing.
- Possess a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Customer service minded with a creative and collaborative approach to resolving the needs of guests and staff.
- Knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom, and Teams.
- Must work with a positive, flexible attitude, and be able to navigate conflicting demands.
- Ability to work in the office 5 days per week.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives.