Step into a global investment firm steeped in history with a mission rich in providing the best service for its clients and an outstanding culture for its team. This is a tremendous opportunity for an early careerist or someone looking to make a change. In this role, it is important to be a self-starter who can manage changing priorities along with complex travel and meeting logistics.
This is a Temporary-to-Hire opportunity.
- Perform administrative responsibilities for senior business leaders and effectively operate within a global organization.
- Operate various software packages and tools to compile information and edit high-quality reports, spreadsheets, presentations and documents.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Heavy and complex travel, scheduling and calendar management. This requires coordinating schedule changes and preparing for meetings and conference calls by having all related documentation and logistics in place.
- Other administrative duties as role and knowledge of the business evolves.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Ability to learn new technology as needed.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are necessary including excellent editing and proofreading.
- Exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Self-starter, ability to independently resolve inquiries and issues with skill and sound judgment.
- Ability to maintain poise in a fast-paced environment and ability to work well under stressful situations.
- Must be able to demonstrate discretion in handling highly confidential information.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR any equivalent combination of experience and training.