Our client is Nationwide Non-profit seeking a Project Administrative Assistant to support the VP and Director of Project Management. In this role, you will provide clerical and administrative support, coordinate meetings both internally and externally and will maintain adherence to following policies and procedures. Strong communication skills along with using sound judgement and a willingness to learn are key to success in this role.
This is a tremendous Temporary-to-Hire opportunity to work for an organization providing hope and guidance for millions of people.
- Maintains accurate and current client files and databases, as required by the company policies and procedures, professional standards, and external requirements of all relevant regulatory, licensing or accrediting bodies in the course of performing job expectations.
- Handles a variety of administrative responsibilities to ensure fulfillment with rules/regulations and pertinent requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and submitting routine and ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Complete all required documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures and pertinent requirements.
- Handle all basic Program inquiries, scheduling and monitoring all activities related to volunteers/volunteer opportunities for the Program.
- Accepts, logs and stores donations received at the site.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of social outings, events and education trainings provided by outside vendors and/or providers for clients and/or staff.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2- 4 years of relevant administrative or office experience
- Enjoys working in a team environment, deadline driven with minimal direction
- Organizes daily tasks in a way that flexes with the changing demands of incoming assignments
- 2 years -experience working in a professional office environment
- 2 -years-experience direct support including calendar, emails, scheduling
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook