Are you looking for a partner? Do you want to support an outstanding CEO who laughs and acknowledges your hard work? This is the CEO and job for you! Our client is looking for an executive assistant to be a supportive force who empowers the CEO to carry out the vital functions of the organization. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to details. You will be relied upon to perform this role without extensive oversight while maintaining a high-level of confidentiality and using sound judgement.
- Maintain a complex and detailed calendar, prioritizing and scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (passports, flights, hotels, ground transportation) and manage itineraries and any changes that occur.
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with employees and clients.
- Draft and send emails and correspondence to internal staff, clients and vendors and create presentations for company meetings.
- Create presentations as needed for board meetings.
- Prepare, submit, and reconcile expense reports.
- Coordinate meeting times with attendees.
- Create meeting invitations in the calendar that include all relevant information, i.e., attendees, Zoom link, address, room, agenda, prep materials, etc.
- Create daily meeting prep docs for Executive.
- Track meeting attendees via calendar invites
- Act as a gatekeeper under the expectations of the CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 5+ years of administrative experience supporting a senior level executive.
- You are reliable, consistent, direct, and experienced in building trust with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a positive disposition, a high degree of judgment, strong initiative, and flexibility to accommodate changing schedules and deadlines.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize responsibilities and effectively problem solve with appropriate follow-through.
- Passion for rolling up your sleeves and have a strong, team-player mentality.
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information and a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a ‘culture carrier’ within the organization and continuously help cultivate and evolve the culture.
- Act as a liaison between Executive and onsite staff as required.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint