New York based Financial Services firm is seeking an Executive/Personal Assistant, critical to the success of the company by ensuring the executive team is focused on the mission of the firm. You will be part of a collaborative team keeping personal and business initiatives organized and on track in an inclusive, dynamic, and engaging working environment.
Manage daily communications and logistics, acting as a gatekeeper, project manager, and problem solver, you will keep the executives organized, and increase productivity. Your ability to learn quickly and work autonomously will be key to your success. You will use your exceptional organizational skills prioritizing and juggling between company and personal tasks using your judgement to prioritize what needs immediate attention. Your expertise enables you to troubleshoot issues before they happen and bring sound solutions to various problems as they arise.
- Manage complex schedules, coordinate and execute detail-sensitive meetings, plan intricate travel itineraries,
- Liaise with internal business units and external parties and offer support for key projects.
- Provide a significant level of personal support, including travel coordination, calendar maintenance, and other logistics.
- Work in partnership with a Senior EA to effectively and efficiently support the Executive Team.
- Oversee the team’s expense reimbursement, compliance matters and legal documents.
- Plan events and secure reservations as needed related to but not limited to luncheons, conference calls, board meetings, dinners, planning meetings and personal events.
- Manage communication (e.g., incoming telephone calls, mail, etc.)
- Some weekend and after hours work necessary (typically limited to some travel and calendar support)
- Detail-sensitive individual with proven organizational and communication skills. Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion is a must.
- Three to seven years of relevant experience and thrive in fast-paced work environments.
- Accustomed to taking ownership of your work product and excel at working in a team environment a independently.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook) and the ability to learn and utilize productivity software, including Slack, Confluence, and SharePoint.