One of the top-ranked small businesses to work for in the Chicagoland area is looking for a Customer/Client Services Representative to join their team during the busy season! Someone who enjoys interacting with customers both via email and phone to assist with and solve problems will excel in this role. This is an ASAP need with a possibility to join the team permanently if you are a strong performer. Please see additional details below.
- Provide full-range Customer Support to all internal and external customers via phone, fax, email, mail, internet, and in-person.
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and correspond regarding all aspects of customers’ inquiries or requests (warranty support, orders, product information/assembly, shipping information, etc.) within one business day.
- Manage escalated or complex calls and emails calmly and efficiently.
- Proactively problem-solve and utilize existing troubleshooting tools to efficiently resolve complicated product issues. Accurately place warranty orders for customers.
- Record and share customer feedback with the appropriate internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and keying accurately in a minimum of 45 WPM.
- Possess a professional speaking voice and excellent telephone etiquette. Be an exceptional listener with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be an initiative taker, be self-directing, and a team player.
- Must have a “can-do” attitude; possess a high energy level with the capability of remaining cool under pressure. This candidate must be honest and have a high-degree of integrity.
- Must be an effective problem solver.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, creatively solve problems, and work toward big picture objectives without losing sight of important details.
- Organization, planning, execution, and follow-up skills are essential