Location: Palatine; Industry: Software
Tremendous opportunity to support a CEO of a computer software company in the Northwest suburbs. Have you always wanted the freedom to do what you do best? This is a challenging role that requires precision focus to details, effective time management, exceptional communication and extreme organization.
This CEO is always on the move. If you’re tech-savvy and thrive in a busy day, this could be the job for you.
- Extensive calendar management for CEO. Need to know where the CEO is at all time and able to adapt on short notice
- Coordinate extensive travel arrangements for CEO and his family
- Coordinate and manage meetings
- Pay and record personal and company bills and expenses, vendor relations
- Oversee and manage office space, equipment including repairs and maintenance, office supplies, and kitchen supplies
- Involved in the coordination of sensitive correspondence, reports and analysis (e.g. budgets and confidential employee information)
- Support personal errands and correspondence
- Make sure family properties are set and ready for the family before arrival
- Need to be a calendaring guru
- Digital expert in MS Suite, Google Suite, Apple and PC
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to handle confidential issues sensitively
- Ability to work under time pressure and be available as needed outside normal business hours