Support one of the leading Partners in the financial investment arena. Our client is committed to providing a unique experience for their clients, developing long-standing partnerships as they solve challenges for leading companies and entrepreneurs.
This is a team committed to the highest standards of excellence and values the Executive Assistant as a pivotal role in the organization. You will be the right-hand person to the Partner and will often adhere to his demanding schedule. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to join a highly successful organization.
*This position is in office where extensive CDC guidelines are followed.
- Responsible for directly supporting the Partner with administrative and personal assistance in a demanding fast-paced environment.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, conference calls, and travel itineraries which require heavy calendar maintenance and the ability to make last-minute changes that are communicated professionally and effectively
- Prepare extensive travel itineraries and manages the entire travel process, ensures the accuracy of logistics (flight, hotel, transport, etc.)
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as polished and gracious hosting skills reflective of the Partner’s values and integrity
- Assist the Partner in personal tasks, manages personal appointments and events
- Must be able to handle multiple deadlines and be assertive with the Partner and other senior management to have the team adhere to deadlines and help manage short, and long-term priorities
- Handle content related to various social platforms, including LinkedIn
- Anticipate the Partner’s needs and requirements throughout the day, gets ahead of and solves any issues arising, and always remains one step ahead
- Must have fast response times to emails, texts, phone calls after office hours and on weekends
- Work with household staff to seamlessly integrate personal life and work-life
- Oversee multiple residences (visitors, groceries, cleaning, repairs, etc)
- As the first line of support to the Partner, must be available 24/7, candidates need to be flexible and comfortable with this
- 7+ years’ experience supporting senior-level executives
- Highly focused and results-oriented. Ability to support intricate, deadline-driven operations while also being able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in their initial stages
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail and constantly seeks excellence in their output. Has excellent documentation and execution standards.
- Confidentiality. Must maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information
- Relationship builder. You represent the executives and the firm in every action you take and should be conscious of that as you build relationships throughout the organization
- Long-term perspective. We are seeking a candidate that is interested in developing a long-term relationship with the firm, including our employees, portfolio companies, and in certain cases, our Limited Partners
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to take on projects and initiatives where a candidate will act as Project Lead, responsible for logistics, personnel coordination, and financial planning
- Ability to multi-task, flexible and adaptable to change
- Will assist in the organization, communication, scheduling, coordinating, collaborating with other teammates to provide world-class support to the Partner
- Action-oriented, highly collaborative, dynamic, and proactive